Its time for a new 10 Things Kids Love. And what do kids love more than fun snacks & treats! We love making and eating fun & yummy snacks & treats at my house. It is always nice to try something new. You never know what you may find next that becomes a new favorite for you and your family. I reached out to some fellow blogging moms to come up with this fab list for you. They shared lots of fun and yummy ideas with me. I hope this list will give you some fun and new ideas to try out with your kids too.
10 Snacks Kids Love
1. Sweet Sushi from Taming the Goblin
2. Banana Bear Pudding from B.Inspired Mama
3. Watermelon Ice from The Pleasantest Things
4. Butterfly Snack from Teach Preschool
5. No Bake Cookies (or granola balls) from The Good Long Road
6. Spinach Hummus Under a Rainbow of Colored Peppers from JDaniel4's Mom
7. Cheesy Cracker- heart part 4 from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
8. Apple Cars from FSPDT
9. Jolly Rancher Suckers-DIY from FSPDT
10. Fun Snack Cone from FSPDT
I can't wait to try some of these yummy treats out with my boys. We would love to hear from you what snack & treat you and your kids already love. Thanks to all the moms that shared their snack & treats with us.
Here is my oldest with one of his fun treats.
More post from this series include: 10 Books Kids Love, 10 movies Kids Love
Pinterest Board just for 10 Things Kids Love so you dont miss out on the next one!
Please do come and visit us again. We would love to have you back.
All kids are different and only you can decide how you let your kids play. And with what materials you let them play with. My children are supervised when playing. Please keep this in mind with any post you read of mine!
and our G+ community, All Things Kids.